I love kitchen’s and I have alway’s dreamed of a big kitchen with lot’s of space and an island in the middle. When we first brought our house we decided to go for a bigger living/dining area more then a bigger kitchen and to be honest I was so excited that we were buying our home and not renting any longer I didn’t moan about the kitchen space.
Let me say our kitchen is not tiny, it is a ok size so everyone keep’s telling me….. However It doesn’t have space for a breakfast bar and there is no way an island is fitting in the middle
Soooo after having Jacob we both decided that I wouldn’t be going back to work and I would become a stay at home mummy- you can read about that here. However me not going back to work meant not moving to a new house but I was ok with that, as raising my baby bubba and picking Big bubba up from the bus every morning and afternoon was the best job in the world.
I decided to spring clean the kitchen a little and purchase new item’s and by doing this alone, it has made me love my kitchen again. I am still in the process of adding more love may I just add.
Here are some of the item’s I used to jazz up my kitchen.
1. De’Longhi Brilliante 4-Slice Toaster, White | £39.99 |John Lewis
2. De’Longhi Brilliante Kettle, White | £39.99 |John Lewis
3. White Contemporary Metal Bread Bin | £30.00 |Next
4. Tesco Square Super White Porcelain 12 Piece, 4 Person Dinner Set | £35.00 – I already had a set but wanted more such great quality.
5. Nescafé Dolce Gusto Gino Coffee Machine | £129.90 | John Lewis – We use to have the Tassimo coffee machine but it broke and we replaced it with this one, I love it.
6. Heart Wire single tier drainer | £15.00 |Next
I have seen some more lovely bit’s I want to purchase 😊 and getting a new sink tap…..so I’m sure you will see a post on these.